- Measure up to 2 inches gauge variation while walking down the track.
- Spring-action telescopic assembly expands and contracts as gauge changes.
- Worker can read gauge while walking by looking down at a lens and gauge scale.
- Steel roller bearings measure gauge at 5/8" below top of rail.
- Passes over rail joints but cannot roll through rail crossings or switches.
Clearance above rail: 1/8". Weight 33 lbs.
Shown with optional distance counter and digital level (ordered separately)
Rolling Gauge Reader