Stopping on train tracks can prove fatal. Use a Do Not Stop On Tracks - OSHA Danger Sign to remind people to be safe.
OSHA Danger Sign: Do Not Stop On Tracks- 10" x 14"- Plastic
• Made from a tear-resistant, HDPE (high density polyethylene), our lowest cost rigid sign material. Perfect for indoors and limited outdoor use.
• Lightweight and very easy to install. Nail, staple, or screw the signs to a fence post or wall by utilizing the four predrilled mounting holes in each corner. Semi-flexible plastic allows the sign to conform around slight curves.
• Rounded corners, for longer life and a professional appearance. Better than comparable styrene signs, which become brittle and break.
• Good resistance to chemicals and water.
• The base material is a 100% recyclable and 55 mil thick.
• Signs are digitally printed in high resolution and over coated for additional protection.
Part# S-6233 SPN# 82AG Colors Red and Black Shape Horizontal