- Miller Manyard® II Stretchable Shock-Absorbing Lanyards contract 6-ft. to 4-ft. greatly reducing the chances of tripping, snagging, or dragging
- Specially-woven shock-absorbing inner core smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces
- A heavy-duty outer jacket serves as a wear indicator and back-up strap to the red inner core for added safety
- Working load of 310-lbs. and features a warning flag to indicate that it has arrested a fall
Miller Manyard® ll Shock-Absorbing Lanyards, 6-Ft, 216M-Z7/6FTGN
- LENGTH INCHES- 72
- COLOR FINISH- Green
- BRAND- Miller
- DESCRIPTION- Manyard ll™ Stretchable Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER- 216M-Z7/6FTGN
- MATERIAL(S)- Webbing
- APPROVALS OR CERTIFICATIONS- OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1
- CABLE MATERIAL- Webbing
- WEIGHT CAPACITY- 310 lbs
- HARDWARE- Steel
- WORKING LENGTH- 6'
- TENSILE STRENGTH- 5,000 lbs
- ANCHORAGE CONNECTION- Locking Snap Hook
- EXTENDED LENGTH- 6'
- NUMBER OF LEGS- 1
- HARNESS CONNECTION- Snap Hook
- HOOK OPENING- 3/4"