No need to climb up on a ladder to apply railcar hand brake. User can tighten and release brakes, align car coupler knuckles, operate angle locks, and re-set end-of-train warning devices.
The safest tool on the market. At testing pulled 6,000 pounds with pin NOT locked in. 6061 T-6 treated aircraft aluminum with the head made of bronze manganese (non-sparking)
Can be purchased with or without magnetic handle. See below.
- Helps to prevent serious bodily injury
- Quicker, easier safer due to smaller size
- Well balanced for easy handling
- During texting pulled 6,000 pounds without having the pin set
- Single push button release
- Telescoping for easy use & storage
- Light weight
- Solid positive locking system
- Brake stick opens and closes the retainer valve from a safe distance
- Brake stick is repairable
- Premium machined grip
- Industrial pins and fasteners
- Outer pipe protects inner pipe from damage
- Non-sparking bronze manganese head for added durability and customer satisfaction!
- Security screws added to trigger device to prevent tampering
- Baseball bat end prevents possible slipping from hands when pulling
- Aluminum end more durable than rubber
- Latch system decreases the chances of snagging\bending and is much more durable
- No bushings in holes
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum (T6 6061)
- Cast almag clamp body & bronze manganese tool head
- Small head made of 865 manganese bronze with a thickened edge – strong as steel, resistant to corrosion, impact, and abrasion. Fits better in brake wheel hand wells
- The new head accommodates the ability to push angle cocks without slipping.
- Improved trigger guard – damage to trigger now nearly impossible
- Solid T-6 6061 internal extension