Aldon's permanent, highly visible and all-weather Track Clearance Marker tells switching crews how far they can shove a car without "fouling" converging tracks. Left uncorrected, a fouled track will cause a collision with a passing train.
- Molded in a special, stable form of urethane
- Bends if struck and springs back up again. No damage to passing trains
- Bright yellow or flame orange glossy finish — easy to see at night and in snow
- Low-profile — only 10" above tie
- Withstands any temperature extreme, -50° to +140°
- Can be bolted to tie in exposed rail or into concrete in flush rail
Screw spikes and washers included. Weight 5 lbs.