CUSTOM CHANNEL PROGRAMS UPON REQUEST!
The RCCR-NXR includes new user functionality and capabilities driven by the railroad community’s growing application of NXDN® digital technology.
The NXR uses many of the same field-proven core components used in the popular RCCR legacy radio. These include: railroad-optimized Analog/NXDN digital RF platform; robust PS3 power supply; the same rugged mechanical design and of course, maintains the same AREMA footprint as the RCCR legacy. NXR enhancements include the addition of a dedicated RAN button and a more intuitive display of radio channel information.
The NXR radio is available in either a 1-piece or 2-piece remote-head model. It is capable of 25KHz (wideband-international only) or 12.5KHz (narrowband) Analog and 6.25kHz (very narrowband) NXDN Digital voice operation.
The all-metal enclosure is made from heavy-gauge aluminum for minimum weight and maximum durability. A large bright, easy-to-read LED display allows for a wide viewing angle and ruggedness. Front panel push buttons are large and flush mounted to ensure correct entry and back-lit for low light operation. Special emphasis has been given to easy access and serviceability of all internal PCB's and related electronics.
Designed and Made In The USA
LOCOMOTIVE VOICE RADIO, ANALOG & NXDN DIGITAL, 10-50 WATT TRANSMITTER
- FCC Narrow Band and Very Narrowband Compliant and Industry Canada Approved.
- Tri-Mode capable. Wideband (25kHz) Analog (international use Only), Narrowband (12.5kHz) and NXDN Digital (6.25kHz).
- One-piece (RCCR-151-NXR) and Two-piece (RCCR-152-NXR) models available.
- Splash Resistance, Shock and Vibration per AAR S-5702
- All-metal, rugged enclosure for maximum durability
- Large, easy-to-read LED display with wide viewing angle and polarized, protective
anti-glare lens for long viewing distance and ruggedness.
- New! Intuitive channel information display
- Backlit front panel push buttons are large and flush mounted for easy use
- New! RAN Code Button allows individual entry of up to 64 RAN codes on a per
channel basis. Default RAN setting = 01 TX, 00 RX.
- New! Dual color LED indicators for improved radio awareness
- New! NXDN Unit ID and Group ID of a transmitting radio appears on the RCCR display
- Dual front-end design; narrow front-end with dual surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters for AAR channels and wider front-end for Non-AAR VHF operation on frequencies in 150-174MHz band.
- Appropriate front-end circuitry automatically selected for channel/frequency chosen.
- Supports 170 MHz Mexican frequencies via wide front-end.
- Internal flash memory and program code make the radio externally upgradeable
- Use of CHAN or HOME Button allows individual entry of all AAR narrowband or
NXDN digital channels.
- Up to 500 “custom” programmed alpha-numeric Home Channels.
- Large speaker provides loud, crisp, easy-to-understand audio.
- Oversized easy-to-grasp carrying handle allows for hassle-free radio transport.
- Easy access and serviceability of all internal PCBs and related electronics.
- Designed and Made in the USA