- Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines
- Modular design - center and side pans are 53-1/2-inches long; containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- All-polyethylene construction - rugged track pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40 to 140 degree F
- Sealed system - polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans
- Measures 53-1/2-inches length by 53-1/2-inches width by 6-inches height
- Includes: 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets and 2 grates
UltraTech Capture hazardous spills from railroad tanker cars. Ultra-track pans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities.
Available in virtually any length, ultra-track pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks or to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow. Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines.
Modular design center and side pans are 53.5" long; containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired. Sealed system polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans.
Trucks and other vehicles can drive over track pans with grates in place. Economical, easy to install. Modular track pan design can be customized to meet your specific needs. To drive over track pans, firm footing must be beneath the pans; also must "ramp up" to side pans with asphalt or concrete; unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the center pan covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the pans.
Low maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, ultra-track pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun. Low cost installation lightweight track pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e. Forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Long work life - estimated to perform 20-30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
Meets SPCC and EPA stormwater management regulations. Also meets new York state chemical bulk storage regulation section 599.17c secondary containment for transfer stations.
Center Track Pan, 18 gal Spill Capacity, 54 in x 55
- Item- Center Track Pan with Grates
- Color- Black
- Dimensions- 54 in x 55 3/4 in x 6 in
- Height- 6 in
- Components Included- (2) Bulkhead Fittings, (4) Gaskets, (2) Grates
- Indoor/Outdoor Use- Outdoor
- Product Type- Center Track Pan
- Length- 54 in
- Manufacturer Warranty- 5 yr
- Material- Polyethylene
- Number of Bulkhead Fittings Included- 2
- Number of Gaskets- 4
- Number of Grates- 2
- Recycled Content (%)- No Recycled Content
- Series- Blank
- Spill Capacity- 18 gal
- Supports EPA Compliance- Yes
- Supports NPDES Compliance- Yes
- Supports SPCC Compliance- Yes
- Track Pan Type- Center Track Pan
- Width- 55 3/4 in